Want information on an item's style?
In the EVERYSTORE guide provided under an item's details, you can view the popularity of an item's style. This detail will provide you with current fashion trends for the brands you are seeing!
Understanding the "Style" section:
- The hearts on the left hand side will rate the popularity of the brand (one heart being least popular, and five being the most).
- Past the hearts, you will find a small graph with a few details explaining the popularity of the brand.
- Here you will find whether the brand has risen or fallen in popularity over the past month.
- The last part of this section will tell you when the item was added!
- Click on the "more" link to view an extensive graph of the popularity of the brand.
- The graph offers a few extra details like the peak popularity of the brand, the two year, five year, and ten year trends, as well as monthly trends.